- 613 Avenue Create Design Team Creation's 2015
- Left Of Center Design Team Creation's 2015
- Mema's Crafts Design Team Creation's 2015
- 2015 Creation's
- No. 10 Business Envelope Gift Card Holder Tutorial
- Trinket/Goody Box Gift Card Tutorial
- Winner-Honorable Mention's-Top 3's & Spotlights
- Links to Challenge Sponsors
- Altered Ribbon Container
- 613 Ave Create DT Creation's 2014
- Left Of Center Design Team Creation's 2014
- Left Of Center Anniversary DT Entries
- Mema's Craft DT Creation's 2014
- Challenge & DT cards from 2014
- Delicious Doodles Guest Design Creation's
- Completed Challenges 2013
- Past Design Team Creation's 's for My Heart Pieces 2013
- Mema's Craft's Design Team Bonus Challege
Trinket/Goody Box Gift Card Tutorial
This is a cute little trinket/goodie box card for any occasion where you want to give just a little something. Can be used for candy, found items (shells, stones etc), or jewelry.
4 matchboxes or 4 small boxes with drawers (My matchboxes were 2"long X 1 5/16"Wide X 5/16"High)
Solid Color Cardstock
Patterened Coordinating Papers
Brads to use as drawer pulls
Glue, double-sided tape or adhesive of choice
Sentiments of choice-sticky, rub on, or homemade
Embellishments of choice
Step 1-Collect all supplies together
Step 2- Measure and cover circumference of each matchbox with paper of choice.(On my example I used a Blue patterned paper with leaves and flowers by The Country Diary Of An Edwardian Lady. This is where you can use scraps of paper if you wish and just cover from halfway across top around to halfway across bottom, as only one edge of matchbox will show. Pull out each drawer from box and measure 1 end and layer with paper or papers of choice. Poke a small hole in center of covered end and insert a matching decorative brad as a drawer pull. (I used a small green brad) Be sure to use a brad that sticks out a little, so you can pull the drawer out with it. Measure and line the bottom of each box with a matching piece of card-stock. (Good place to use scraps)
Step 3-Take the 4 boxes an position them so each box faces in a different direction (covered side out). You will have 1 drawer end and 1 long-side of a box on each side. Push them together to make a square with a drawer facing out on each side.
Step 4-Now you will make a small easel card to sit on top of your card base. Cut a piece of coordinating card-stock double the length and same width as your card base. Score and fold this piece of card in half lengthwise to form a card. Score and fold top half of card in half again to form easel.Now you have the base of your easel card.
Step 6-On inside of Easel card adhere something dimensional to use as a stopper for your Easel(I used a dimensional sticker with the words with thanks). Add any other embellishments you choose. Adhere easel card to card base with drawers. Your card is now finished.
Step 7-Make a small box out of coordinating card-stock & decorate to match to use in place of envelope.